Search Fan Appz Help
If the Fan Tabz app/tab has been deleted or removed from your Facebook page and you still have an active Fan Tabz account, you will need to reinstall the app on your page in order to display your content on the tab. Fan Tabz allows you to create up to 5 tabs on your page, so follow the instructions below to select the correct corresponding app to reinstall.
How to Reinstall the Fan Tabz App:
- Identify which tab in your Fan Tabz account is missing from your Facebook page.
- Click the link for the tab that you want to reinstall
- Tab 1: https://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=221415241208009&pages=1
- Tab 2: https://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=195668407141557&pages=1
- Tab 3: https://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=110295739056216&pages=1
- Tab 4: https://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=199289340109694&pages=1
- Tab 5: https://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=166650696724322&pages=1
- On the left side of the page under the Fan Tabz logo, click the 'Add to My Page' link and select the page you want to add the app to, then click 'Close'.
If you unsubscribed from Fan Tabz and still have the Fan Tabz app/tab on your Facebook page, you can re-subscribe and recreate your tab account without needing to reinstall the app on your Facebook page.
To re-subscribe your page:
- After logging in to Fan Tabz, navigate to the Home tab and expand the Page Group that you wish to add the page to.
- Click the "Add More Pages" button and follow the prompts to subscribe the page.
- Once you get to the Add Fan Tabz page, simply click the "Continue" button rather than clicking the "Add" button as the message indicates.
- You will now be ready to add content to your tab again.
To cancel your Fan Tabz subscription:
- Login to your Fan Tabz account
- On the Home page, expand the Page Group containing the page you wish to unsubscribe and click the "Unsubscribe" link next to the name of the page.
To rename your tab, follow these steps:
- On your Facebook fan page, click the “Edit Page” button in the upper-right of the page
- Click on “Apps” in the left navigation
- Scroll down to find the Fan Tabz app and click “Edit Settings”
- In the box that opens, change the Custom Tab Name field and click Save.